Imam Omar Suleiman is the President of the Yaqeen Institute for Islamic Research and a professor of Islamic Studies at Southern Methodist University. He’s also the resident scholar of the Valley Ranch Islamic Center and Co-Chair of Faith Forward Dallas at Thanks-Giving Square, a multi-faith alliance for peace and justice.
Originally from New Orleans, LA, he began his journey of traditional Islamic learning in the year 2000 and has spent years studying in the United Arab Emirates, Jordan, Malaysia, etc. Upon becoming certified in various traditional sciences, he completed a Bachelors degree in Islamic law, a Bachelors degree in Accounting, a Masters degree in Islamic finance, a Masters Degree in Political History, and is in the process of completing his PhD from the International Islamic University of Malaysia in Islamic Thought and Civilization.
His career started in his hometown of New Orleans where he served as the Imam of the Jefferson Muslim Association in New Orleans for 6 years and directed the ICNA Relief “Muslims for Humanity” Hurricane Katrina Relief effort. It was in this time that he was noted on a national level as being a strong advocate of community service, interfaith dialogue, and social justice. He co-founded the East Jefferson Interfaith Clergy Association and was awarded for his outstanding civic achievement by the Mayor and City Council of New Orleans in 2010.
He then moved to Dallas and became the Resident Scholar of the Valley Ranch Islamic Center in 2013 and more recently, Co-Chair of Faith Forward Dallas at Thanks Giving Square. In Dallas, he has been a noted leader and voice for peace, and has partaken as a representative of the Muslim Community in many city functions. He has since been a guest at various national functions to share his experiences in community building.
Shaykh Omar most recently founded the Yaqeen Institute for Islamic Research which is a think tank that focuses on instilling conviction based on Islamic texts, and producing contribution. He also founded M.U.H.S.E.N (Muslims Understanding and Helping Special Education Needs), a nonprofit umbrella organization serving the community to establish a more inclusive “Special Friendly” environment for our Brothers & Sisters of all Disabilities.
Shaykh Omar has taught Islamic Studies at the university level since 2008 with Mishkah University, Al Maghrib Institute, Bayyinah Institute, and the Islamic Seminary of America. In media, he’s one of the creators of the internationally acclaimed “Inspiration Series” which has reached millions of Muslims and Non Muslims through YouTube and Islamic Television stations worldwide. He’s also known for his series on Quran weekly as well as his contributions to Hadith of the Day.
FACEBOOK STRANICA I NOVOSTI
ZA PREGLED – SLUSANJE – GLEDANJE – LIJEVI KLIK
ZA PREUZIMANJE – DESNI KLIK – “SAVE LINK AS” ili “SAVE TARGET AS” ili “SPASI LINK KAO”
ANDROID – ZADRZATI DODIR NA LINKU ZA POJAVU MENIJA ZA DOWNLOAD
- Abdur-Rahman ibn Awf (Darezljivost)-Sheikh Omar Al-Suleiman.mp4 62.0M
- Ali ibn Ebu Talib (tevekkul)-Sheikh Omar Al-Suleiman.3gp 18.1M
- Debate & Talk Show – Nouman Ali Khan, Omar Suleiman, Abdul Nasir Jangda.mp4 283.1M
- Ebu Bekr Es-Siddik (Ljubav)-Sheikh Omar Al-Suleiman.mp4 59.8M
- Ebu Ubejde (Jednostavnost)-Sheikh Omar Al-Suleiman.mp4 95.3M
- Fatima bint Muhammed, r.a-Sheikh Omar Al-Suleiman.mp4 70.1M
- Najsmjesniji ashab-Sheikh Omar Al-Suleiman.mp4 46.4M
- Omer ibn Hattab (pravednost)-Sheikh Omar Al-Suleiman.mp4 72.0M
- On sam, bio je ummet-Sheikh Omar Al-Suleiman.mp4 129.8M
- Osman ibn Affan (stid)-Sheikh Omar Al-Suleiman.mp4 59.8M
- Poslanikova dova za tebe-Sheikh Omar Al-Suleiman.mp4 17.9M
- Ruzni ili zapravo istinski lijepi-Sheikh Omar Al-Suleiman.mp4 74.5M
- Sa'd ibn Ebi Vekkas (Produktivnost)-Sheikh Omar Al-Suleiman.mp4 47.4M
- Sehadet – rijec iskrenosti-Sheikh Omar Al-Suleiman.mp4 22.2M
- Seid ibn Zejd (Sluzba)-Sheikh Omar Al-Suleiman.mp4 57.2M
- Talha ibn Ubejdullah (Izvrsnost)-Sheikh Omar Al-Suleiman.mp4 65.1M
- Zubejr ibn Avvam (Hrabrost)-Sheikh Omar Al-Suleiman.mp4 63.2M